Subject: Westside Extension/Purple Line - Landscape Maintenance

From: Alexander Caiozzo

Date: 05/26/2016 02:49 PM

To: mike@wilshirecenter.com

CC: Belal Lababidi <belal.lababidi@lacity.org>

Good Afternoon,

My name is Alexander Caiozzo, Landscape Architectural Associate with the Bureau of Street Services, Engineering Division. I am the City project lead for the plan check, coordination efforts and overall review of the Westside Extension/Purple Line Project landscape, tree and maintenance issues.

If possible, can we speak over the phone so I can gain some clarity on the different maintenance entities in the area (Assessment Districts/BIDs etc) and the overall responsibilities of each?

Please give me a call at your convenience. I am in the office til 5:00 pm today and back tomorrow at 7:30 am.

Thank you,

Alexander J. Caiozzo

Landscape Architectural Associate Metro and Expo Authority Review Team

Department of Public Works Bureau of Street Services Engineering Division 1149 S. Broadway, 4th Floor Mail Stop 550 Los Angeles, CA. 90015

213.847.2801